LM Marketing Group is seeking TWO experienced Account Executives to join our growing team. Ideal candidates will report to the Client Services Director and handle the following day-to-day responsibilities:
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Responsible for project management and meeting the daily needs of clients.
• Act as quality control of all work that is submitted to clients.
• Disclose project details to the client and all team members.
• Monitor all stages of projects to guarantee they run smoothly and stay within assigned budget.
• Proactively identify and recommend new marketing opportunities within existing and prospective accounts.• Collaborate seamlessly with creative and strategic teams, evaluating work and providing feedback for revisions, as needed.
• Assist in client discussions, presentations and communications.
• Work efficiently with all team members.
• B.A. in Marketing/Communications or related major
• Minimum of 2 years of Account Executive experience in a high-producing advertising agency in marketing/advertising or related field
• Real estate and/or government/tech contracting experience a plus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• First class organizational skills
• “Can-do” attitude with ability to work in a fast-paced, highly creative environment.
• A keen eye for detail and an understanding of budget restraints
• Ability to juggle multiple clients at a time, while maintaining a strong attention to detail and calm demeanor.